- A garden will produce produce.
- A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.
- After a number of injections my jaw got number.
- He could lead if he would get the lead out.
- He was present to present the present.
- I did not object to the object.
- I had to subject the subject to questioning.
- I intimate this to you, my most intimate friend.
- I shed a tear when I saw the tear in the dress.
- I wound the bandage around the wound.
- Ice cream is a great dessert in the desert, if you desert your
- Please don't read me the signs; I've already read them myself.
- Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time
to present the present.
- Someone had tied a large red bow on the ship's bow.
- The buck does funny things when the does are present.
- He took his cue to wait in the queue.
- He tied up his ship at the quay on the key.
- The dove dove out of sight.
- The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.
- The farm was used to produce produce.
- The farmer taught his sow to sow, and his wife taught the sow to
- The insurance was invalid because the invalid had no symptoms.
- The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
- There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.
- They were too close to the door to close it.
- We must polish the Polish furniture (by nikolopoulos).
- There was a bigmouth bass painted on the bass drum.
- The glittering lights over the entrance were meant to entrance the
guests upon arrival.
- Jeannie moped in brooding silence after her new moped was stolen
from her garage.
- It would incense your mother to discover that you burned incense
on her good china.